The HangryBrand Lure Guarantee
“Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.” - Tommy Boy
If you love this quote as much as we do then you’ve also heard the expression, Quality, Quick, Cheap...pick two. Hey, it might be a cliche’, but it’s a cliche’ for good reason, it’s true more times than it’s not.
The bottom line is this. You can’t sell a lure for $6 in a tackle shop that’s equipped with hooks that retail for $3.., not ones that are manufactured with QA (quality assurance) standards and where the federal excise tax of 10% has already been paid on it. Hard stop.
Here’s what we believe:
- Designs should not flake completely off the lure
- Clearcoats should not turn yellow
- Terminal tackle should not fail
- Lures should not break
- Hooks should not straighten out
We’re so confident in our fishing lures that we offer replacement on all HangryBrand lures for three (3) years, 36 months from the date of purchase! If any HangryBrand lure fails while catching a fish, we will replace it, period (Sorry, we don’t cover snapping turtles).
- Register your purchase by emailing us at HangryOutdoors@gmail.com with a copy of your receipt
- The day you catch a monster capable of besting our lure, email us again. This time request a ‘Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number’, which is also the subject you want to use in your email.
- Include a picture of the catch (where applicable). Note: All exchanges require a RMA number included in the address label you send us.
- Package the lure in a cardboard box and mail it to us at Attn: HangryBrand to the return address we provide you.
- Await your replacement lure to arrive in the mail (In the meantime don’t stop fishing :)). It’s that simple.
In spite of our great taste in comedies, we do have a lure guarantee. We’re proud of the quality of our lures, proud that we manufacture them in the USA, and equally proud of their effectiveness. We hope you enjoy using them half as much as we've enjoyed building them for you to use ;).