There has never been a fish I was more proud to catch than the Yellow Fin Tuna. The fact that I fought being sick, almost got pulled out of the boat, and fought a shark made this meal one to remember.
What ingredients do I need?
- Two Tuna steaks
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon wasabi
- Juice of one lime
- 2 cups Spinach
- 1 zucchini in noodles
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups brown rice
- Salt and Pepper
- Salt and Pepper both sides of the tuna steaks
- In a separate pan, saute the zucchini noodles and spinach with a tablespoon of butter until the vegetables are tender
- Cook brown rice to directions
- Mix wasabi, soy sauce, and lime juice together.
- Place the tuna in a separate pan and sauté over medium with the wasabi mix from above.
- I cook the Tuna for just a couple minutes on both sides as I like my Tuna rare to medium rare.
- Place a cup of rice and half the vegetables on a plate. Place the tuna steak on top and pour part of the wasabi sauce on top.
- I added sliced radishes to the top of this mix for an added crunch.
Bountiful harvests and happy cooking,
Recipe prepared by Jennifer Leigh